- SSH is now generally available! Visit our SSH docs to try it out.
- Persistent Redis is in early access. You can opt-in from the Account Settings page.
- Cloudflare is now the CDN used for all Static Sites.
- We will be enforcing build limits for Free Services and Static Sites effective March 1st. Please see our build limits doc for more details.
- Users can now change the email associated with their Render account from the Account Settings page.
- Our Poetry install has been updated to support Python 3.10 on native environments.
- Render's blog now has an RSS feed. Add the feed to your RSS reader to stay up-to-date with Render news: https://render.com/blog/rss.xml