Changes Coming to Render's Changelog
We are in the process of updating the format of Render's Changelog. Starting with the November Changelog, look out for an improved process that aims to provide relevant information more frequently, and more information about our most important feature releases on the blog.
Improvements and Fixes
- Web and shell logs are now available in optional full screen mode.
- You can now arrange the sortable list of your services and databases by status.
- The YAML specification for infrastructure as code is now called the blueprint specification.
- You can now retry failed blueprint syncs with the click of a button.
- We now support pnpm for all native language environments.
- The database status badge now indicates when maintenance is scheduled or ongoing.
- The default Python Poetry version was bumped to 1.1.11.
- The default Ruby version was bumped to 2.6.8
- The PostgreSQL client in native language environments now supports PostgreSQL versions 12, 13, and 14.
- The Render Community Slack channel has been deprecated in favor of in-dashboard chat and the Render Community site.