- Monorepo Support is Generally Available.
- Users can now access Render's Accessibility Policy.
- Users can now restart Postgres instances from the service's Details page:
- Database users can now better identify when they are nearing plan limits by toggling to view CPU, Memory, and Storage usage metrics as percentages of plan limits.
- Users can now see detailed error messages for all failed Blueprint Syncs.
- Users who create pull requests with Preview Environments enabled can expect Preview Environments to automatically delete within one hour of PR close, even if Preview Environments have been disabled.
- Users can now see a clear Blueprint Sync failure message and prompt to update Environment Variable values when duplicate Environment Variables are configured.
- International users can now see correct region names in their Billing information.