- Render PostgreSQL now supports multiple databases in a single PostgreSQL instance.
- Render PostgreSQL External Connection Strings now include a unique database instance ID. For example, <database-instance-id>.oregon-postgres.render.comfor a primary database, and<database-instance-id>.<replica cyan>.oregon-postgres.render.comfor a replica database. Existing External Connection Strings without an instance ID will continue to work.
- Render PostgreSQL load balancers now support SNI-based routing. Clients that support SNI (like the latest psql) will connect to your database using SNI-based routing.
- We added a quickstart guide for Remix: https://render.com/docs/deploy-remix
- When creating a new service, the suggested region is based on the regions of other services in your account.
- Fixed an issue with services in which the port that received public traffic was not reachable by other services in the same region
- Many small platform reliability and user experience improvements.