Jobs in Early Access
You can now create a Job to run a specific task to completion, or run many such tasks in parallel with different arguments. Please email email@example.com to get access to Jobs.
Improvements and Fixes
- PostgreSQL 12 & 13 are now generally available. New databases will use PostgreSQL 13 by default.
- You can now get information on Render users and teams through our (early access) REST API.
- All native environments now include postgresql-client.
- PostgreSQL Read Replicas now use the same IP access control settings as the primary database.
- Previously, not specifying a service plan in render.yamlcould revert it to the default. We fixed this behavior to only change the plan if it is specified inrender.yaml.
- Fixed an issue where Cron Job runs were being canceled if they ran beyond their next scheduled time.